Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BULLETIN BOARD POST

I sure hope that the Rangers have a large bulletin board in their locker room at Madison Square Garden. Chris Neil's postgame threat to Del Zotto needs to be posted everywhere at MSG.

Chris Neil, Public Enemy Number 1, took a huge hit from Del Zotto in the third period of Tuesday night's game. Del Zotto's hit told Neil, "Since your leaving, take this with you!!!"

Chris Neil decides to state in his post-game interview, "I'm sure I will catch him with his head down one of these times."  Need I say more.

I hope for this. The Rangers should not comment because Shanahan will suspend any Ranger for the rest of these play-offs if they dare to say anything negative about the Senators or the referees. Come to think of it, I better shut-up, Shanahan might take my birthday away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment