Monday, April 30, 2012

ALMOST POST TIME


With the Knicks just being outclassed by the Heat and the Yankees starting rotation pathetic, I am going to turn my attention to the Kentucky Derby.

During this week there will be argument after argument on who is going to win the Kentucky Derby. I have not done my handicapping yet but there are a number of horses that are going to be favored. I believe this year there will be no horse going off lower than 4-1, which is good. A bunch of us are going to pool our money and play some trifecta bets.

As of right now the horses that I feel are the favorites to do well in the Derby are:


Union Rags
Trainer: M. Matz
Jockey: J. Leparoux
Last race: Florida Derby 3-1¼

Bodemeister
Trainer: B. Baffert
Jockey: M. Smith
Last race: Arkansas Derby 1-9½

Creative Cause
Trainer: M. Harrington
Jockey: J. Rosario
Last race: Santa Anita Derby 2-nose

Dullahan
Trainer: D. Romans
Jockey: K. Desormeaux
Last race: Blue Grass 1-1¼

Gemologist
Trainer: T. Pletcher
Jockey: J. Castellano
Last race: Wood Memorial 1-neck


Hansen
Trainer: M. Maker
Jockey: Undecided
Last race: Blue Grass 2-1¼








No comments:

Post a Comment