Saturday, November 5, 2011

BIG SATURDAY

Yesterday was the first day of the two day Breeder's Cup card. I did well in my betting interests. At the Breeder's Cup, I went 3 for 3. At Aqueduct, I went 2 for 4. Hopefully, my Saturday's picks are going to be as good as Friday's. We'll see.

Once the Breeder's Cup is over, the LSU and Alabama game will start. A great game with a lot on the line. I like LSU in this one even if they are on the road. A game that I am going to keep an eye on is the OSU/Kansas State game. An OSU win keeps them in the mix.

And big football is not just here in the States. North of the border in Canada has a huge game in the CFL. The BC Lions are taking on the Montreal Alouettes. A BC win will give them a bye in the first round of the play-offs. An amazing feat for a team that started 0-5.

And tomorrow, my high school, Abraham Lincoln High School in Brooklyn, NY, is going up against Fort Hamilton High School. Lincoln is looking to complete an undefeated season with a win over Fort Hamilton. Go Big Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment